The Steering Committee is composed of 9 representatives nominated from the following institutions:
- Cabinet of the Deputy Prime Minister in charge for Economic Affairs and coordination of economic departments, as Chairman of the Project Steering Committee;
- Secretariat for European Affairs;
- Ministry of Finance;
- Ministry of Economy;
- Ministry of Local Self Government;
- Ministry of Culture;
- Ministry of Transport and Communications;
- Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning;
- Agency for Promotion and Support of Tourism.
The Director of the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of the Local and Regional Competitiveness Project as Secretary supports the work of the Project Steering Committee.