Sub-project: Constructing of hiking-biking path and picnic area in Centar Zupa – Debarski Ostrovi
Sub-Grant No.: LRCP-1/18-SG-19
Contract Title: Constructing of hiking-biking path placed in Centar Zupa – Debarski Ostrovi
Reference No.: LRCP-1/18-SG-19-NCB/1
- The Municipality of Centar Zupa has received financing from the European Union Instrument for Pre-Accession II Trust Fund (administrated by the World Bank) toward the cost of the Local and Regional Competitiveness Project sub-granting scheme and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Constructing of hiking-biking path placed in Centar Zupa – Debarski Ostrovi.
- The Cabinet of the Deputy Prime Minister in Charge of Economic Affairs and Coordination of Economic Departments/Municipality of Centar Zupa now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Constructing of hiking-biking path placed in Centar Zupa – Debarski Ostrovi.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowersdated January 2011, Revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Project Implementation Unit “Local and Regional Competitiveness Project” during office hours from 09:00 to 16:00 hours at the address given below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 22.04.2019 at 11:00 hours. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 22.04.2019 at 11:00 hours.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of MKD 150.000.
- The address referred to above is:
Project Implementation Unit
“Local and Regional Competitiveness Project”
Attn: Olivera Krzovska
Miroslav Krleza Str. 60/1, 1000 Skopje
Tel: +389 (0)2 3280 457
Web site: www.lrcp.mk