Sub-project: Promotion of Old Bazaar Tourism in Municipality of Cair
Sub-Grant No.: LRCP-1/17-SG-5
Contract Title: Reconstruction of the street paving stone (kaldrma) and shop windows and facades in the Old Bazaar
Reference No.:LRCP-1/17-SG-5-NCB/1 – 2
- The Municipality of Cair has received financing from the European Union Instrument for Pre-Accession II Trust Fund (administrated by the World Bank) toward the cost of the Local and Regional Competitiveness Project sub-granting scheme and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Reconstruction of the street paving stone (kaldrma) and shop windows and facades in the Old Bazaar.
- The Cabinet of the Deputy Prime Minister in Charge of Economic Affairs and Coordination of Economic Departments/Municipality of Cair now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Reconstruction of the street paving stone (kaldrma) and shop windows and facades in the Old Bazaar.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, Revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Project Implementation Unit “Local and Regional Competitiveness Project” during office hours from 09:00 to 16:00 hours at the address given below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 09.04.2019 at 11:00 hours. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 09.04.2019 at 11:00 hours.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in amount of:
- for LOT 1: MKD 100.000
- for LOT 2: MKD 170.000
- A complete set of bidding documents in Macedonian may be obtained on the address below.
- The address referred to above is: