Sub-project: Krushevo adrenaline circuit – development of adventure tourism in Krushevo
Sub-Grant No.: LRCP-1/17-SG-1
Contract Title: Reconstruction of Sports Hall in Krushevo
Reference No.: LRCP-1/17-SG-1-NCB/2
- The Municipality of Krushevo has received financing from the European Union Instrument for Pre-Accession II Trust Fund (administrated by the World Bank) toward the cost of the Local and Regional Competitiveness Project sub-granting scheme and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Reconstruction of Sports Hall in Krushevo.
- The Cabinet of the Deputy Prime Minister in Charge of Economic Affairs and Coordination of Economic Departments/Municipality of Krushevo now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Reconstruction of Sports Hall in Krushevo.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, Revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Project Implementation Unit “Local and Regional Competitiveness Project” during office hours from 09:00 to 15:30 hours at the address given below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 24.08.2018 at 10:00 hours. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 24.08.2018 at 10:00 hours.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of MKD 505.000.
- The address referred to above is:
Project Implementation Unit
“Local and Regional Competitiveness Project”
Attn: Ivana Naumovska
Miroslav Krleza Str. 60/1, 1000 Skopje
Tel: +389 (0)2 3280 457
Web site: www.lrcp.mk
Invitation for Bids
Biding Documents (pdf)
Biding Documents (working version)
Bill of Quantities (working version)
Bill of Quantities with correction (working version)
Water and Sewerage Installation (specifications)
Climbing Rock (specifications)
Water and Sewerage Installation (drawings)
Climbing Rock (drawings)