Sub-project: Visitor Center Vevchani – One Center One Tourism Product
Sub-Grant No.: LRCP-1/17-SG-2
Contract Title: Renovation and Adaptation of an old building into a modern tourist center
Reference No.: LRCP-1/17-SG-2-NCB/1
- The Municipality of Vevchani has received financing from the European Union Instrument for Pre-Accession II Trust Fund (administrated by the World Bank) toward the cost of the Local and Regional Competitiveness Project sub-granting scheme and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Renovation and Adaptation of an old building into a modern tourist center.
- The Cabinet of the Deputy Prime Minister in Charge of Economic Affairs and Coordination of Economic Departments/Municipality of Vevchani now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Renovation and Adaptation of an old building into a modern tourist center in Municipality of Vevchani.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, Revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Project Implementation Unit “Local and Regional Competitiveness Project” during office hours from 09:00 to 15:30 hours at the address given below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10.08.2018 at 10:00 hours. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 10.08.2018 at 10:00 hours.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of MKD 1.100.000.
- The address referred to above is:
Project Implementation Unit
“Local and Regional Competitiveness Project”
Attn: Ivana Naumovska
Miroslav Krleza Str. 60/1, 1000 Skopje
Tel: +389 (0)2 3280 457
Web site: www.lrcp.mk