The Local and Regional Competitiveness Project (LRCP) intends to apply part of the grant funds for consulting services under this Project.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include services for Visibility and Promotional Campaign.
Expected duration for the above referenced consulting services is seventeen months. The Terms of Reference (ToR) are available here.
The LRCP now invites eligible consulting firms (‘Consultants’) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide their information demonstrating that they have the required qualification and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- The Consultant firm should have at least 5 years of proven track record in designing and delivering of public communication campaigns;
- The Consultant firm should provide a proven track record in communication and PR experience in EU funded project and knowledge of EU and World Bank visibility requirements with supporting evidence from the clients and also a list with contact information of clients for successful completion of previous projects of a similar nature;
- The Consultant firm should have proven successful experience in public communication, working inclusively with both public and private sector in complex multi-stakeholder environments;
- The firm should have proven work experience in communication methodology development applicable in complex multi-stakeholder environments;
- The consulting firm should provide creative and innovative portfolio;
- The firm should provide evidence for the ability to conduct population-based and market-based research and to analyze the gathered data;
- The Consultant firm should have proven experience in communicating country tourism issues.
The selected firm should confirm availability of experts in the following areas. Bio data/CVs of individual key experts are not required for the purpose of expressions of interest, just confirmation of availability of required experts:
- Tourism Specialist
- Methodology/Creative Strategy Development Specialist
- PR Specialist
- Event Management Specialist
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, Revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications. The “association” may take the form of a Joint Venture or a sub consultancy. In case of a Joint Venture (JV), all members of the JV will be evaluated jointly for the purpose of short listing and shall be jointly and severally liable for the assignment and shall sign the contract in case of award is made to that JV group. Interested consultants should clearly indicate the structure of their “association” and the duties of the partners and sub consultants in their application. Unclear expression of interests in terms of “in association with” and/or “in affiliation with” and etc. may not be considered for short listing. Keeping one expression of interest per firm as principle, a consultant firm may decide whether it wishes to participate as a sub consultant or as an individual consultant or as a partner in a joint venture. Please note that a firm shall submit only one expression of interests in the same selection process either individually as a consultant or as a partner in a joint venture. No firm can be a sub consultant while submitting an expression of interests individually or as a partner of a joint venture in the same selection process. A firm, if acting in the capacity of sub consultant in any consultant or JV, may participate in more than one consultant, but only in the capacity of a sub consultant.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality-and Cost-Based Selection method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 8:30 – 16:30 hrs local time.
Expressions of interest on English language must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, by mail, or by e-mail) by Wednesday, April 4th, 2018 before 16:00 hrs local time.
Project Implementation Unit
Local and Regional Competitiveness Project
Attn: Antonija Sisak, PIU Director
(Reference no. MK-LRCP-P154263-C4-21)
Miroslav Krleza Str. 60/1, 1000 Skopje
Tel: +389 (0)2 3253 818
Единицата за спроведување на проектот “Локална и регионална конкурентност” објавува покана за изразување на интерес за извршување на консултантски услуги – консултантска фирма за спроведување на кампања за видливост и промоција. Описот на работни задачи (TОR) на англиски јазик е објавен на веб-страната https://lrcp.mk/. Заинтересираните консултанти треба да достават писмо за изразување на интерес и останати информации на англиски јазик најдоцна до 4 април 2018 год. (среда), пред 16:00 часот по локално време, на погоре наведената адреса.